Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

Gordon Hayward is not back 100% physically or mentally. That goes without saying. But people are really underestimating the fact that GH used to have an entire offense run through him in Utah. Now he is one of many. 6th on the team in shot attempts per game I believe. THAT is as big a reason to be/stay out of rhythm as any. I feel bad for him because I don't know who much this can change. Kyrie deserves to be number 1. Tatum probably number 2. Brown, whether he deserves it or not, wants to be at least number 3. Throw in AH. Smart, Morris and Rozier in the mix as well.

How much ball handling/shooting can GH get? answer = no where near what he had in Utah. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

That'd be a great deal for Cleveland honestly. Get Fultz and just let him chill and figure this ish out. 

He's perfect for a team like Cleveland where there will be no pressure to produce. Tank for Zion Williamson and they'd have a solid young core to build around if Fultz gets it together. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's perfect for a team like Cleveland where there will be no pressure to produce. Tank for Zion Williamson and they'd have a solid young core to build around if Fultz gets it together. 

We need a back up PG

On 11/27/2018 at 12:15 PM, resilient part 2 said:

Gordon Hayward is not back 100% physically or mentally. That goes without saying. But people are really underestimating the fact that GH used to have an entire offense run through him in Utah. Now he is one of many. 6th on the team in shot attempts per game I believe. THAT is as big a reason to be/stay out of rhythm as any. I feel bad for him because I don't know who much this can change. Kyrie deserves to be number 1. Tatum probably number 2. Brown, whether he deserves it or not, wants to be at least number 3. Throw in AH. Smart, Morris and Rozier in the mix as well.

How much ball handling/shooting can GH get? answer = no where near what he had in Utah. 

Worst contract in the NBA right now

Archived