On 11/19/2018 at 6:13 PM, seminoles1 said:

Washington receives:
Markelle Fultz
Wilson Chandler
2019 Philadelphia 1st Round Pick
2021 Miami 1st Round Pick

Philadelphia receives:
Bradley Beal

Might have bit on that before we traded for Butler, but I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work out now.

Reddick has been a good shooter and 2G, not really sure where Beal fits for us at this point in time. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Might have bit on that before we traded for Butler, but I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work out now.

Reddick has been a good shooter and 2G, not really sure where Beal fits for us at this point in time. 

Move Reddick back to the bench and let him walk this offseason.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:29 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Pellies get: John Wall

Wiz get: Solo Hill, Wes Johnson, 1st round pick

I think they would have to wait tho because I think Wall has a trade kicker that kicks in if he is traded before a certain date (or maybe it was after a certain date).

With Jackson or Diallo (Washington's pick) it might get done. I've warmed to the idea this would work. 

25 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

With Jackson or Diallo (Washington's pick) it might get done. I've warmed to the idea this would work. 

The more I think about it the Wall contract torpedoes his value. But you maybe get 2 & 1/2 years of Peak Wall and then by that last year and half you’re gonna be paying 70M for an above average PG. If the Pelicans believe Wall-Holiday-Davis trío can contend for a ring in that 2-3 seasons pull the trigger. 

I would give give them a punchers chance against Curry-Klay-Draymond. 

46 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

The more I think about it the Wall contract torpedoes his value. But you maybe get 2 & 1/2 years of Peak Wall and then by that last year and half you’re gonna be paying 70M for an above average PG. If the Pelicans believe Wall-Holiday-Davis trío can contend for a ring in that 2-3 seasons pull the trigger. 

I would give give them a punchers chance against Curry-Klay-Draymond. 

The Pelicans are kind of stuck. Davis wants them to make a move, but they have no assets to go after a really good player in the trade market and no cap room to sign anyone of consequence. Taking a shot on Wall might be their best bet.

Archived