GDT: Jerry's World (3-5) v. Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch (4-4)

oland11

So who do you think is breathing a sight of relief more about Dez tearing his ACL?

Jalen Mills not getting burnt for 3 Tuddies next week?

Jerry Jones not have to see Dez throw up the X multiple times as a Saint and 24/7 coverage on Dez's return?

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So who do you think is breathing a sight of relief more about Dez tearing his ACL?

Jalen Mills not getting burnt for 3 Tuddies next week?

Jerry Jones not have to see Dez throw up the X multiple times as a Saint and 24/7 coverage on Dez's return?

Who cares. Dez wasn't going to be good and Mills will make tre'quan a household name. 

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The only thing more aggravating than a confident Matts is a defeated one. He’s literally saying the things we’ve been saying to him for the last 18 months. 

He's not totally defeated, still very high on Dak. A guilty pleasure of mine has been to visit ther forum and read Dak threads. Every Cowboy fan is trashing Dak, rightfully so, but there's good old Matts standing up for him. Can't blame him, when you've got Tom Brady + Steve Young you don't just let that go after a bad game or 20. 

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Man I really wanted to see that... not only Jerry, but all the annoying stupid Cowboys fans that us to do that BS back in the day. 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

80. 20 pages of actually game talk. 

It's just not as fun as before. They literally have nothing to counter with anymore.

it was fun when they thought Dak was as good if not better than Wentz... now its painfully obvious 

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel like the Eagles need to sweep the division to be serious playoff contenders

Gotta win the NFCE, whether they are 6-0 or 5-1. Can't afford many more losses period really. Especially with Car/Minny both having tie breaker H2H for a WC.

NFCE or bust. Once in I'll take our chances. A lot can change in 2 months.

Archived