The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Current VC:

KSJ – 

Orca – KSJ (100)

Dingo – VMD (116), Whicker (116), Naz (116), SwAg (116), Orca (117)

VMD –

Squire – bcb (105), untouch

SwAg –

Bcb –

Untouch –

Naz – dingo

Whicker –

No vote: squire (115)

KSJ

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm going to cook dinner so I'll check back while it's cooking if I have time, or after eating if not.

tenor.gif?itemid=5121413

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Why KSJ again?

This is my reason and probably just mine. I was wrong on Matts so I've doubted myself but KSJ I have been on since the beginning

In a 30 min span on day 1 he voted me, locked in his vote,...then doubted the 2 friends flipped flop on the possibility...Pounded the table, then didn't come back the last 24 hours. Basically using the locked in vote as a reason is my guess. Also soft claimed a crappy role.(Which is possible given Garbageman)...why I'm thinking Squire may be best but others can chime in.

Day 2 he did nothing but vote me. Day 3 the same. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

This is my reason and probably just mine. I was wrong on Matts so I've doubted myself but KSJ I have been on since the beginning

In a 30 min span on day 1 he voted me, locked in his vote,...then doubted the 2 friends flipped flop on the possibility...Pounded the table, then didn't come back the last 24 hours. Basically using the locked in vote as a reason is my guess. Also soft claimed a crappy role.(Which is possible given Garbageman)...why I'm thinking Squire may be best but others can chime in.

Day 2 he did nothing but vote me. Day 3 the same. 

I honestly think ksj wants to be lynched 

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Why KSJ again?

Because I'm the only one who's seen his and PRs tell this game. I've called him out and he's done nothing but deflect and continue to be scummy.

Orca claimed a questionable role. Swag, with the same role coincidentally got night killed after claiming the same role so we all saw that the "Ricky's Friend" role existed. Then he claimed to not use his move only to later say he used it on himself after being outed as visited by you(iirc). His story has changed and his posting is erratic.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Because I'm the only one who's seen his and PRs tell this game. I've called him out and he's done nothing but deflect and continue to be scummy.

Orca claimed a questionable role. Swag, with the same role coincidentally got night killed after claiming the same role so we all saw that the "Ricky's Friend" role existed. Then he claimed to not use his move only to later say he used it on himself after being outed as visited by you(iirc). His story has changed and his posting is erratic.

To be fair, I think he was asked if he used his move on someone or if he had visited someone. VMDs story is the one that changed 

Current VC:

KSJ – Orca (125)

Orca – KSJ (100)

Dingo – VMD (116), Whicker (116), Naz (116), SwAg (116),

VMD –

Squire – bcb (105), untouch

SwAg –

Bcb –

Untouch –

Naz – dingo

Whicker –

No vote: squire (115), 

Oh yeah. 

If you want to change your move, please send me a PM, don't just edit your last move. If you try to make a last second change this way it could result in me not seeing the change because I don't get any notification.

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Humor me.  What's the tell 

Archived