The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

But really, Ragnarok has gone a full game without a meaningful contribution and has has a built-in excuse for the first ~2 days of this game.  Y'all going to let yourself get played.  He's moved down my list.

I agree that he is looking more scummy.

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, us is a shorthand for two ones addressed in unison.  Sorry you have a tenuous grasp on English.

You're missing the point.  I don't care if you don't believe me.  The fact that I lied last game in a game of deception is hardly relevant.  The part that is noteworthy is that the only way you believe either of us involves both of us dying.

How convenient that you missed the 48 hour D1.

Revisionist.  Didn't occur in that fashion.  He was two-three votes from the 2/3 lynch requirement.

I'm sorry your name is swag. 

Relevant when you lied as town about your role and ability, the only way for me to confirm whether you're both lying is for you to both be dead. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Naz is at risk for being replaced for inactivity. Vote somewhere else, please.

Decent enough reason to switch, hopefully Naz gets replaced or becomes more active.

28 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You said my activity is way up from last game. I guess that's factually true, but can you think of what would be the problem with this line of thinking? Why would I think you would be making stuff up by saying that?

You have a reason to be active this game, you're a classic easily frustrated civ and you haven't shown much of that this game. 

Wasn't addressed to you that was addressed to Swag/whoever was the other person in that quote.

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

VC -

orca -  rag 23, ksj 34

Naz - matts 55, pickle 55, Dingo 56

Matts - bcb 40

vikeman - untouch 32

Ksj - swag 46, squire 46, James 56, orca 57, vike 57

Pickle Rick - whicker 50, 

no vote -  nazgul

Man just like that KSJ is safe...interesting

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

You have a reason to be active this game, you're a classic easily frustrated civ and you haven't shown much of that this game.

You say I wasn't active last game though and are using it to compare to how I am this game. I'll make this easy: what was my alignment last game?

My activity is related to real life obligations and my emotional state. It has nothing to do with alignment. I hyper post as town and scum when I'm focused and involved

Archived