Alright and who would win these 2 games?

mdonnelly21

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this game?

• New Orleans Saints
    • New England Patriots
  2. 2. Who would win this game?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

i went with saints and chiefs

this is what I was thinking. Chiefs are getting better and if Justin Houston is healthy I like this. Rams won't be able to stop Kelce and that will open up everything for the rest of the offence. Both of these games would be good by todays standards

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same thing for the saints and chiefs imo

Chiefs would beat them at arrowhead but not the Saints. Patriots beat them last year and handily. I know their way better now but if that Saints defense is gonna give Goff the numbers he had at their place I can't imagine the numbers Brady will put up especially if he has a healthy Gronk.

Do we have Aqib Talib?

5 hours ago, Classic said:

Chiefs would beat them at arrowhead but not the Saints. Patriots beat them last year and handily. I know their way better now but if that Saints defense is gonna give Goff the numbers he had at their place I can't imagine the numbers Brady will put up especially if he has a healthy Gronk.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingYards/year/2018/seasontype/2

Goff is literally better than Brady in every single passing category this year.

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Do we have Aqib Talib?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingYards/year/2018/seasontype/2

Goff is literally better than Brady in every single passing category this year.

I'm not saying Goff is bad just that he is a young QB. If one that young is playing that good in a hostile situation, i would imagine Brady wouldn't have trouble with the Saints defense either. 

Archived