Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Dudes high on him. Mosley as well, he had him at #3 on the ILB rankings.

Mosley #3?! WHAT?!

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Jimmy was exceptional before his Achilles started acting up and then eventually ruptured. Dude is still good, and I doubt the PED thing is the cause.

I mean, the achilles thing was basically all year and we played him on a pitch count, but yeah that and the PED's thing he was pretty good this year - better than usual. However, better than Jalen Ramsey? Better than Darius Slay? Better than Casey Hayward? Nah.

7 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Mosley #3?! WHAT?!

I mean, the achilles thing was basically all year and we played him on a pitch count, but yeah that and the PED's thing he was pretty good this year - better than usual. However, better than Jalen Ramsey? Better than Darius Slay? Better than Casey Hayward? Nah.

Man with all these elite players you'd think our defense would've gotten us to the playoffs...

Edited by M.10.E

Okay. Some may know me as “KiddKillah” from the last forum. I was unsuccessful in getting that account to transfer to this forum but I’m back with a new alter-ego so you can say ?

I just want to say what a disappointing season for the Ravens. I’ve been thinking long and hard on what I feel the Ravens need to do to get back to being a force in the AFC. No question, its starting by re-tooling this offense. Quite simple, we need playmakers! I feel we need to land at least two guys in free agency that will be difference makers on offense. First, we need to free up as much space as possible..cut Maclin, Woodhead, Howard, Webb and Carr. I think we need to let Jensen walk. I’m comfortable with letting Skura try that position. So now that leaves us with a few dollars to work with, with some cap space.  The two FA guys I want on this team is Jeremy Hill and Jarvis Landry. Hill should come relativley cheap..2 yrs 5M? Would be an awesome 1-2 punch with Collins. Landry we may have to throw 11.5/12M at but it can happen. Mr. recruiter himself (Tony Jefferson) already lobbying Landry to come here I heard. I think we can bring back Wallace on a hometown discounted 1yr deal. 

Now on to the draft. Even with Wallace coming back and Landry in the fold, I still want them to go WR 1st rd. I’m SOLD on Christian Kirk. If we get him at 16, I’m pretty sure Ozzie would have drafted an all-pro; best WR in Ravens history. He’s Odell Beckham all over again. Easily. 2nd rd, give me the best O-Lineman. From there we can do whatever. Add a TE, QB, rangey FS, and a covering LB in the later rounds..THIS IS IT GUYS!

Edited by Ballimore
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Mosley #3?! WHAT?!

Not better than Ramsey. Slay? Yeah, probably. Being in Michigan I still watch a lot of Lions games and while he was good the interceptions inflated his perception. 

Also, I still remember the Ravens re-singing Wright to basically the same money Heyward got from the Chargers on the open market. 

43 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Not better than Ramsey. Slay? Yeah, probably. Being in Michigan I still watch a lot of Lions games and while he was good the interceptions inflated his perception. 

Also, I still remember the Ravens re-singing Wright to basically the same money Heyward got from the Chargers on the open market. 

Puke.

On 1/22/2018 at 11:50 PM, coordinator0 said:

Jimmy was exceptional before his Achilles started acting up and then eventually ruptured. Dude is still good, and I doubt the PED thing is the cause.

Pretty sure he was tops in the league in QBR and yards allowed for most of the season, makes sense

Edited by RavensDefense3