Who will Ryan Fitzpatrick play for during his MVP 2019 campaign?

BayRaider

Where will Fitzpatrick sign?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Fitzpatrick sign?

• Tampa Bay
    • Las Vegas
    • Jacksonville
    • Back to Buffalo
    • Dallas
    • Miami
    • Other

if nyg does ultimately move eli they’d be wise to take a flyer on fitzmagic to start for a year or a half a season while the guy they draft sits behind him and learns

i imagine with all the time he’s been around the league he’d be a great guy to have tutoring for your young star

and

he went to harvard!! now not many people know that but 

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

if nyg does ultimately move eli they’d be wise to take a flyer on fitzmagic to start for a year or a half a season while the guy they draft sits behind him and learns

i imagine with all the time he’s been around the league he’d be a great guy to have tutoring for your young star

and

he went to harvard!! now not many people know that but 

I think Fitz is on record saying he doesn't wanna "tutor" anyone. He works with Jameis and Griff like any position group. But I think that's the extent of it.

I'd imagine with Winston likely out the door that TB will absolutely resign Fitz to have somebody who can play QB on the roster next year.  He is far from a great QB to be sure (has all the ability in the world but is a very streaky player), but he's a helluva lot better than the guys many teams are trotting out there week in and week out.  I do love the idea of him going up to Jacksonville though.  If they had Fitz this year they'd definitely be leading their division and likely challenging for one of the top 2 seeds in the AFC right now.  When you think about it, Jax would be a great fit for him because of his penchant for turning the ball over at times.  With that defense you could get away with a couple INT's in a game (as long as he's also throwing a couple TD's as well).

Archived