Week 10 GDT

N4L

Just now, iknowcool said:

It feels like 1/2 the NFL took a week off from preparing this week.  Even the Patriots are facing a potential 21 point deficit.

When an unprepared Matt Barkley walks off the street and dominates you........ you know there is a problem 

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

I got to say I’m genuinely impressed with Trubisky’s progression. He is getting better and better.

He's a light switch though. On / Off. He's got a little Bortlesishness to his game. That's the next thing I want to see stamped out. Just much more consistency on a week to week basis. Not soemthing that needs to be fixed this year - but something I'll definitely pay attention to next year. 

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Maybe former Patriots are Belichick's kryptonite.  Lions beat them earlier this season too.  I remember in '09 when the McDaniels led Broncos beat the Patriots then too.

Well, as long as it's not BOB.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's a light switch though. On / Off. He's got a little Bortlesishness to his game. That's the next thing I want to see stamped out. Just much more consistency on a week to week basis. Not soemthing that needs to be fixed this year - but something I'll definitely pay attention to next year. 

Me too. Only reason I pay attention to the Bears is that they have our franchise player and I love Mack 

Archived