Week 10 GDT

N4L

54 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

AD may be really strong but the 4 time state wrestling champ is a bad, bad man. There is a reason why Lesnar can step in and out of the UFC and win the heavyweight championship

Brock was much more than a four-time state wrestling champ. And even then, he hasn't been stepping in and out of the UFC and winning the heavyweight championship. He won that belt a decade ago and lost it in 2010. AD is freakishly athletic and strong and has been doing martial arts training to help his game for years. I'm taking AD. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Brock was much more than a four-time state wrestling champ. And even then, he hasn't been stepping in and out of the UFC and winning the heavyweight championship. He won that belt a decade ago and lost it in 2010. AD is freakishly athletic and strong and has been doing martial arts training to help his game for years. I'm taking AD. 

You can't just step into MMA training and think you are going to hold your own against somebody who has been doing combat sports their entire life.  State champion wrestlers, especially from B1G states are really damn good.

22 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You can't just step into MMA training and think you are going to hold your own against somebody who has been doing combat sports their entire life.  State champion wrestlers, especially from B1G states are really damn good.

Missouri isn't a B1G state. Britt wasn't a four-time state champion wrestler (he won it once). And I stand by everything I said.

27 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Missouri isn't a B1G state. Britt wasn't a four-time state champion wrestler (he won it once). And I stand by everything I said.

Donald didn’t look to strong getting bullied all day in the run game, 6’6 330 Britt would ball Donald up no problem 

4 minutes ago, hburn said:

Donald didn’t look to strong getting bullied all day in the run game, 6’6 330 Britt would ball Donald up no problem 

He sure looked strong bullying your OL to the tune of 2.5 sacks. The good news is that y'all were smart enough to move Britt to Center to keep him from having to face Donald 1 on 1. That didn't go too well in the past:

Enjoy your L.

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Nah, Donald would have wrecked Britt. Have you seen that man play? Freakishly strong. He's known for blowing up men much bigger and stronger than Britt. Also, it's called a veteran move to put your helmet back on when your opponent has his on.

There's no way that's true.

So I went back to Aaron’s career game logs here we go, see if Twitter is Bsing me and they were. The OP had meant since Sean Mcvay took over. 

Last year.

SF, W

Jax, W

N.Y., W

Hou, W

Saints, W

AZ, W 

Seattle, W

This year.. 

Min, W

Seattle x2, W

Denver, W

GB, W 

SF, W 

5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

AD is not gonna out-wrestle the state champ.

Whether or not he wins a street fight with the state champ is a different story, and depends on many things.

Why would they be wrestling? They were looking to fight, not put on leotards and roll around on a mat.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not surprised by this or much of anything he says anymore. We all kind of assumed he'd leave

He's a front running idiot. Last year he's all bout Duvall, the Jags, We da' best! Now he reminds me of Cam post SB. Acting like a liitle Mitch. 

To be expected really. I just wish every QB would say Sup Jalen? After each loss.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

He's a front running idiot. Last year he's all bout Duvall, the Jags, We da' best! Now he reminds me of Cam post SB. Acting like a liitle Mitch. 

To be expected really. I just wish every QB would say Sup Jalen? After each loss.

At least the ones he called out and I would laugh at them doing too even though I probably shouldn't

Archived