Week 10 GDT

N4L

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

That sucks.

Reminds me of the Steelers 2009 season.    They went 9-7 and lost those 7 games by a combined 28 points.  5 of the 7 were lost by 3 points each.       I hated that season.

Heres how those losses happened too..

1. Had two chances in the last 5 minutes to score, failed. 

2. Had the ball late in the 4th, chance to tie, pick 6

3. Had the ball in Rams territory, good chance to run out the clock and kick a game winning FG. Holding Penalty, punt, game over.

4. Pick 6 late in the 4th put the game seemingly out of reach. WR dropped a potential game tying TD on the last play.

5. Had a shot at a game winning drive, stalled out at the 35 yard line. 

Rough.

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

That sucks.

Reminds me of the Steelers 2009 season.    They went 9-7 and lost those 7 games by a combined 28 points.  5 of the 7 were lost by 3 points each.       I hated that season.

we prolly win 10-11 games that year if troy was healthy..very frustrating season

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Titans are wierd.

Beat 3 of the 4 (Jax,Phi,NE) teams from last year's Championship Games but can't beat and lose to Mia, Buff? 

Wierd team!

Miami is excusable. 7 hour game due to delays, lost Mariota, Lewan, Walker to injury, didn't have Landry, didn't have Conklin, etc.

Buffalo certainly isn't excusable though.

That being said, what Orlovsky and others said in the off season has seemingly come true: It'd take the offense some time to get going, but it eventually would:

3 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

They are not better then the Chiefs. They might be better then the Patriots, until the Patriots do their normal late season solidification. I’d say they are a toss up fifty/fifty with the AFC North sans Browns. Texans look good and probably a coin flip. The late season finish for the Chargers is brutal. Steelers Ravens Broncos and Bengals. Winter games back to back versus those teams are how you miss the playoffs. It’s nice not being eliminated by week 9 but still plenty of room for improvement on the team. 

Ravens, Broncos, and Bengals should all be winnable games. They are in the same range as the Titans and Seahawks. The Steelers and Chiefs at their respective home will definitely be where the true tests come in.

Archived