Week 10 GDT

N4L

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yes, it is. You don't get to throw it nowhere near the receiver because he used to be there.

Yes you do, especially if being hit. If you can argue, this ball was within 5 yards from the receiver and the QB was hit while throwing you sure as hell can make the argument because they make it every week.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes you do, especially if being hit. If you can argue, this ball was within 5 yards from the receiver and the QB was hit while throwing you sure as hell can make the argument because they make it every week.

His throw wasn't effect by the hit. He straight up shoveled the ball to nobody.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

So tired of hearing this as if the Chargers somehow look any better than the other 4 teams in the AFC with at least 6 wins. I mean the only team above .500 that they've beaten is the Titans... And it was by 1 but everyone keeps pretending they're better than everyone one else above 6 wins, let alone the Chiefs.

Lol, no one says that. 

The big knock on the Chargers by everyone has been their quality of wins. Which is funny, when people talked about the Browns and Seahawks being tough games for the Chargers. But once we won, those games suddenly didn't matter. 

Just now, game3525 said:

Lol, no one says that. 

The big knock on the Chargers by everyone has been their quality of wins. Which is funny, when people talked about the Browns and Seahawks being tough games for the Chargers. But once we won, those games suddenly didn't matter. 

Bro, you’re preaching to the choir.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

Lol, no one says that. 

Read that closely... The Browns...

I have, quite literally, not heard anyone knocking the Chargers. All I've heard from the media is that the Chargers are going to win the AFC whether as a Wild Card or as the West Champions. I've yet to hear a single outlet predict anything less as of this week.

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Gonna use this platform to once again trash the schedule the NFL game Seattle.

9 games in, only 3 home games. 

After playing at LA, Seattle gets Green Bay on a short week.

Have to follow that up with Carolina and Kansas City.

Are you telling me that had you guys have more home games.

youll have a much better record? No one is scared Of the Clink anymore. 

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

So tired of hearing this as if the Chargers somehow look any better than the other 4 teams in the AFC with at least 6 wins. I mean the only team above .500 that they've beaten is the Titans... And it was by 1 but everyone keeps pretending they're better than everyone one else above 6 wins, let alone the Chiefs.

They are not better then the Chiefs. They might be better then the Patriots, until the Patriots do their normal late season solidification. I’d say they are a toss up fifty/fifty with the AFC North sans Browns. Texans look good and probably a coin flip. The late season finish for the Chargers is brutal. Steelers Ravens Broncos and Bengals. Winter games back to back versus those teams are how you miss the playoffs. It’s nice not being eliminated by week 9 but still plenty of room for improvement on the team. 

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Read that closely... The Browns...

I have, quite literally, not heard anyone knocking the Chargers. All I've heard from the media is that the Chargers are going to win the AFC whether as a Wild Card or as the West Champions. I've yet to hear a single outlet predict anything less as of this week.

Which media is that?  Because the media out this way (FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS... I hardly count ESPN as media anymore) have done little more where the AFC is concerned than slobber over the Chiefs and, particularly after last week, the Pats.

Archived