Week 10 GDT

N4L

1 minute ago, jarren said:

Who me? 

I pointed out in the past that Ryan's weaknesses are his arm stength and mobility. Somehow in GSU genius brain it means I want Vick at QB. 

That is Ryans weaknesses it's a known fact but those are nothing that stop him form playing like a MVP caliber QB a and they are both atleast adequate enough to get the job done when he needs both of them.  But yeah i can see how GSU would once again take something like that warp it in his mind to make it work to his agenda the way he wants.

Just now, jarren said:

Guy is just miserable. Constantly arguing and adds little to any debate. Going back and forth with him is a waste of time. 

Not true i quite enjoy it and i like to defend other people on the site against him even other fan bases fans i join their side because he is rude to them all the time and disrespectful.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

That is Ryans weaknesses it's a known fact but those are nothing that stop him form playing like a MVP caliber QB a and they are both atleast adequate enough to get the job done when he needs both of them.  But yeah i can see how GSU would once again take something like that warp it in his mind to make it work to his agenda the way he wants.

Exaclty. 

Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees that with him. Guy is annoying af. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Not true i quite enjoy it and i like to defend other people on the site against him even other fan bases fans i join their side because he is rude to them all the time and disrespectful.

Lol you def have more patience than me. xD

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Falcons imploding up in here.

Nah were good homie it's just a us vs GSU thing thats been going on since day 1 and will never change.  It could be you arguing with him as a saints fan and i would side with you on the subject if that counts for anything :D

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Nah were good homie it's just a us vs GSU thing thats been going on since day 1 and will never change.  It could be you arguing with him as a saints fan and i would side with you on the subject if that counts for anything :D

You aren't wrong. GSU is a clown.

I hope it would be none of you that think that i know i bust on you as it is because you are annoying and rude to people quite often but even i didn't think you would have thought anything like that i gave you atleast some credit.

I mean literally the reason we would be considered the least knowledgeable is because they see you and think this is what we have to work with for the Falcons fan base.  They don't realize you would be at the very bottom of that list and it all goes up from there. 

weird... you cant seem to stop with the insults but im the rude one. challenging ideas is not being rude, if youre offended by that then it probably reflects more on you. Anyway, takes 4 minutes to look through jarrens post history, you can make your own decision. 

Back to being semi on topic, we had a small chance to get back to the playoffs and this prob ruins it. we'd have to go 3-1 (maybe 4-0) in the next 4 which is unlikely at best, and then we have a couple gimmes the last 2 out of 3.

Archived