Rams vs Chiefs @ Mexico City/MNF (Super Bowll LIII Preview?)

RamPackFan

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

So maybe the loss of Kupp won’t be so bad. Reynolds looked solid and Everett finally looks to be breaking out.

I totally agree. I loved Reynolds coming out of Texas A&M because I watched him alot as I follow LSU in the SEC. One scout said that if Reynolds can put on more weight he could be a #1 WR. Everett was McVay first ever draft pick as the Rams head coach. He envisions him as his Jordan Reed. Everett was the best yards after the catch tight end in the draft coming out by Greg Cosell. Thats even with Engram in that same draft class. So both guys are talented its just they didnt have much opportunity because of Cooks, Woods, Kupp, and Gurley. We even saw Higbee make some plays. Heck even Brown is making plays. So the Rams have a TON of weapons. Yes Kupp means alot but the Rams offense is only going to get better with Reynolds and Everett growing in this spotlight without Kupp now.

This game was absolutely insane. I'm glad the rams pulled it off at the end. The defense for the amount of points they gave up made some big plays when it all mattered.

A couple complaints though.

1. McVay was way too aggressive with play calling on our last series to give the chiefs the ball back. Throwing it with the lead should have cost us the game.

2. We didn't utilize Gurley enough what so ever. When we had that brief 10 point lead we should have the ball with him. I don't like when McVay gets too pass happy like that.

Great team win. Players mad big plays when it mattered.

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

After reading all week by Chiefs fans, mostly on other sites not here, that all they had to do was take away Gurley because Goff couldn't beat them this win is one of the most satisfying ever.

Well Ive been saying that Goff is scary good at home. In 5 games he was completing 72% of his passes averaging 357yds passing with 2.8 tds to .4 ints. Tonight he went off again at home. So I wouldve honest let Gurley beat the Chiefs. Goff was carving the Chiefs up big time tonight. As Jaws famously said "points come from the passing game". The Rams won the game from Goff throwing that big td pass to Everett. Gurley was quiet. So Im proud of Goff tonight as again he shined the brightest when the opposing QB was getting more of the shine. 

8 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

This game was absolutely insane. I'm glad the rams pulled it off at the end. The defense for the amount of points they gave up made some big plays when it all mattered.

A couple complaints though.

1. McVay was way too aggressive with play calling on our last series to give the chiefs the ball back. Throwing it with the lead should have cost us the game.

2. We didn't utilize Gurley enough what so ever. When we had that brief 10 point lead we should have the ball with him. I don't like when McVay gets too pass happy like that.

Great team win. Players mad big plays when it mattered.

As vulnerable as our defense has been, we've always managed to get the late game sealing stops. Love how they step up when the game's on the line.

Yeah the last series was bad by McVay. Love being aggressive but that was overkill. The tip by Ron Parker particularly scared me. If he makes a freak play, similar to the one Ebukam had, he takes it in for six.

Archived