You Are In Control. Who Replaces McCarthy?

MacReady

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Hiring Tony Romo who doesn't have 1 second of coaching experience at any level would be comparable to Detroit hiring Matt Millen to run a franchise for no other reason than they liked him in the booth.  We'd be a laughing stock.

Josh McDaniels is a cancer.  Not only is a terrible judgment of talent but he's a terrible human being.  The way he screwed over the Indy assistance coaches last year when he bailed on them with no remorse is unforgivable IMO.  It's how's his lack of character and the fact that eh can't be trusted.  We can do better than a guy who' shown to have no morals.  

You remember who left the Jets at the alter? Bill Bellichick. Sometimes you have to do what is right for you and Indy wasn't right for Josh Daniels. 

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Hiring Tony Romo who doesn't have 1 second of coaching experience at any level would be comparable to Detroit hiring Matt Millen to run a franchise for no other reason than they liked him in the booth.  We'd be a laughing stock.

Josh McDaniels is a cancer.  Not only is a terrible judgment of talent but he's a terrible human being.  The way he screwed over the Indy assistance coaches last year when he bailed on them with no remorse is unforgivable IMO.  It's how's his lack of character and the fact that eh can't be trusted.  We can do better than a guy who' shown to have no morals.  

If we fired a man like MM to hire a weasel like McDaniels I literally might root for another team until that FO is out of the building. Likely with McDaniels in charge that might not be too long though.

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If we fired a man like MM to hire a weasel like McDaniels I literally might root for another team until that FO is out of the building. Likely with McDaniels in charge that might not be too long though.

Root for another team because of a coach you don’t want, hate Rodgers more than Favre for something he didn’t say. This attitude is whiney and pouty.

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I agree, it would instantly show a lack of character on Murphy's part.  We can do better than the scum bag/ cheat that McDaniels is.  

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Root for another team because of a coach you don’t want, hate Rodgers more than Favre for something he didn’t say. This attitude is whiney and pouty.

Yes I'd root for someone else if we replaced MM with trash like McD 😂

And no, I don't hate Aaron for something he didn't say. Don't be dense. I deleted that comment as soon as I realized he didn't say it. If he actually did say that, however. My stance would be what I deleted.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Yes I'd root for someone else if we replaced MM with trash like McD 😂

And no, I don't hate Aaron for something he didn't say. Don't be dense. I deleted that comment as soon as I realized he didn't say it. If he actually did say that, however. My stance would be what I deleted.

Abandoning your team for another because of who’s coach is bush league

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

It's not about hiring a guy I didn't want.  More so about the bold stance that character and morals don't matter to the franchise.  IT would be similar to signing Gregg Hardy to a lucrative long term contract.  While McDaniels indiscretions weren't as bad as Hardy's he's still a guy who's shown he's low character and lacking morals (on multiple occasions).  We can do better than hiring a scum bag.

41 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You remember who left the Jets at the alter? Bill Bellichick. Sometimes you have to do what is right for you and Indy wasn't right for Josh Daniels. 

It's not about just screwing over the Colts.  It's about the fast that he destroyed the Bronco's locker room.  The fact that he alienated an entire front office and team.  The fact that he convinced coaches to quit their jobs and follow him to Indy only to abandon them with no remorse.  Thankfully Indy didn't' screw over the coaches because McDaniels had no issues with each and every one of them being unemployed because they made the mistake to trust him.  It's a lot more than leaving a team at the alter.  Josh McDaniels is selfish piece of trash and lacks the morals and character to successful run a football team.  Heck, his agent even canned him because he's a turd.

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Abandoning your team for another because of who’s coach is bush league

Lol no it's not 😂

I don't think you're the authority on how someone can choose which team they cheer for.

I don't have blind devotion to the Packers. There are things they can do to lose my support. I suspect most fans would agree.

Archived