Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only thing there is that gophers claim kinda corroborates that they would get the role. 

It's not the only thing. It would make no sense for me to claim I knew his role if I had just received his alignment. I would've just came out with that info instead. The argument just doesn't make sense. He's better than that logic and why he's one of my top scum reads.

He just popped in to say that, then peaced out lol. Whicker, Matts, Squire, Pickle are my top 4. The two new guys too to a lesser extent.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Malf has gotta be scum IMO but I agree on dome 

This doesn't make sense. if dome is mafia, then means gopher is civ.

If gopher is civ, that means I'm cleared

(For those who missed it, I'm the dude who can pardon, and that's what gopher's result returned as)/

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only thing there is that gophers claim kinda corroborates that they would get the role. 

if you know this, how could you think I am mafia.

If we were smart, @Dome would be the one we lynch.

If gopher is mafia, he has to be the weakest one.

Dome could be the guy with the unblockable hit, and a lynch goes before the hit.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:
30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Claiming gopher was the strongman or Godfather would have been more influential to move votes to gopher. 

Yet you all are voting me o.O

Id be curious to see the VC. Do you have one PR?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

If gopher is mafia, he has to be the weakest one.

He is the weakest one, though with me being killed regardless the godfather isn't any use either. 

Missing on gopher and potentially walking ourselves into a speed round where nobody gets any good reads CANNOT happen.

JOAT has to hit him, SK cannot be relied on. 

I feel like I'm banging my head on a wall lol

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron

Dome

^^^^ His top reason should be the investigation, not a logic fail. 

lmao. 

I'm talking about whicker. I've been locked in on a gopher vote since last night cause he's known, whicker IS my best read.

now you're doing the same thing as whicker. purposefully bad. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

the sk isnt going to kill dome because they probably think mafia is going to. problem is, if dome is mafia, he lives

dome is probably mafia with a vet like matts/touch because they would be in all with these shananagans

@gopherwrestler why did you choose to invest me. also, you need to be more persuasive. dome is running rings around you.

I don't think we can rely on the SK to hit whichever of Dome/Gopher is not the lynch.  

gopher

Only reason I am choosing him over Dome is that for Dome to be mafia, it requires the mafia to have investigate Gopher, which is a lower statistical likelihood. I can't see him doing this without the duality. It's way easier to get through than if a 3rd party was the CC.

Either way, we NEED to JOAT to hit the other one.

These things tend to fester and get in the way of moving forward if they are not taken care of quickly.

We need to get rid of them both, guarantee that 1 mafia dies (and cross our fingers that mafia takes care of SK or SK helps with a mafia)

What we cannot afford is to mislynch, and the JOAT take a shot in the dark elsewhere and end up 3-3-1

Archived