Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The only way he lies is if Malf is co-mafia and goes along with it. Which is so absurd I didnt even consider that until just now. 

And that’s why I asked both the new guys if they were the pardoner. TO make sure this wasn’t the case. Only way they would’ve tried that is if they investigated the pardoner and knew they could claim that role without someone else picking up in it. I debunked that theory yesterday too.

so not only does the logic tell you that gopher is being honest cause he has no choice, I confirmed it by chasing a dead end lead that had about  a 1% chance of being right anyways lol

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I guess I just don't get it. 

Luckily bad players' votes count just as much as everyone else's. I've got nothing else to say and I'll see you all tomorrow 

Gopher hints to malf that he investigated him

Dome and Gopher start this 2 day holy war. 

Gopher attempts to clear himself by pointing out he investigated Malf.

Malf confirms that he got it right.

The only way this happens is if Gopher knows Malfs role or if Malf agrees to lie about his role. It was clearly option A. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

HOW?????? The logic is so easy to comprehend.

please explain to me how gopher could have lied there? It makes NO sense lmao 

I don't know! I think Calculus is the easiest type of math there is but there's a ton of people that can't comprehend it worth a damn. I guess this thing is some kind of mental block that I have that keeps me from comprehending something on the level that you do. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:34 PM, Malfatron said:

explain why you moved your vote off of pickle.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Pardon me, but I would like to know why he even moved his vote off me in the first place, and now instantly come back to me.... 

@Whicker. Do these posts help?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gopher hints to malf that he investigated him

Dome and Gopher start this 2 day holy war. 

Gopher attempts to clear himself by pointing out he investigated Malf.

Malf confirms that he got it right.

The only way this happens is if Gopher knows Malfs role or if Malf agrees to lie about his role. It was clearly option A. 

@Whicker

This is what I mean earlier when I said mafia can sit there and go “nu-uh, nu-uh, nu-uh!”

whicker is denying common sense, even after it’s been laid out clearly. He knows he can just play dumb and he won’t get called on it. 

There’s no way he just doesn’t get it 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yes.

Dome.

Huh?

No.

Okay.

To respond to the bolded....squire said for gopher to not telegraph who he was investing tonight.  He completely ignored dome, like he knows gopher has an invest snd could be hit.  Where as dome would be the mafia and in no danger of telegraphing his move.  I wanted to know why just focus on gopher when to a civ its 50/50 on who is the actual civ investigator 

46 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yet the fact that I’m alive still is what most people are using to push me lol. I’m still alive so I must be scum. 

i got scum day 1 and he’s gonna ******* outlive me because of malf, probably my favorite guy on the forum lol It’s embarrasing

and somehow it’s gonna get pinned on me like I wasn’t convincing enough and somehow I’m the one who messed up messed up even though I hit on my first invest lol. Malf breaks the golden rule and it leaves me feeling like a ******* chump.

People just pop in place a vote and leave. It’s completely shallow and is why mafia on this website is lame sometimes. Like 3-4 guys are super invested and everyone else treats it like a way to pass time and don’t really play, it mkes it so mafia can literally just sit there and go “nu-uh, nu-uh, nu-uh” because they know the chances of getting truly called out on anthing is almost nothing.

Remember when you “retired” because you were right and knew it and nobody believed you? Well that’s where I’m out but I’m at least gonna finish the game. Calling me out for trying to “appeal to emotion” is funny considering you quit a game due to emotion. Yeah I’m emotional, yeah I’m trying to appeal to emotion. I don’t know what else to do when logic is just being ignored. 

tenor.gif

Archived