Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

WTF.  A counter claim doesn't mean red lettered.  If mafia had just been caught why on ******* earth would they not counterclaim, especially if they were the mafia investigator.

Following blindly a counterclaim is just lazy 

Look at the other facts to support each claim. Dome very well could be mafia.  Just bc there is a counter claim doesn't mean he 100% is though 

It's not 100% in that I'd bet my house on it, but it's 100% in that I'm confident enough to state it as so.

There is one scenario where this happens and Gopher is mafia. And that's that our civ investigator investigated the mafia investigator. That's a specific scenario. In all other cases, Dome is mafia. Dome just has to be lying. That's all.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is dome  or Ezreal?

Because it is significantly more likely that Gopher is Ezreal and hedging a bunch in all your posts achieves nothing. I'm willing to bet all the worth I have with my voice and my vote that Gopher is Ezreal based on the percentages. I say the ace of spades is not coming on the last card. It's possible, yeah, but I'm going to win my money a lot more than those that think it is.

Just now, Whicker said:

Because it is significantly more likely that Gopher is Ezreal and hedging a bunch in all your posts achieves nothing. I'm willing to bet all the worth I have with my voice and my vote that Gopher is Ezreal based on the percentages. I say the ace of spades is not coming on the last card. It's possible, yeah, but I'm going to win my money a lot more than those that think it is.

You think PR is mafia and is now trying to soften his position?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You think PR is mafia and is now trying to soften his position?

I've said it before. At least one of PR or Tk3 is mafia for resisting the Dome lynch this much. I'd bet PR is mafia. His only defense is that he wouldn't bus mafia members that haven't been confirmed as mafia whatsoever.

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I've said it before. At least one of PR or Tk3 is mafia for resisting the Dome lynch this much. I'd bet PR is mafia. His only defense is that he wouldn't bus mafia members that haven't been confirmed as mafia whatsoever.

I was already dome and switched back , I could care less how it looks. Why as mafia would I fight this much knowing how it looks?

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There is one scenario where this happens and Gopher is mafia. And that's that our civ investigator investigated the mafia investigator. That's a specific scenario.

Oh. 

My.

God.

lol if you come back civ, you’re never living this down lol 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Ok well I’m assuming no matter what I will end up dying tonight. Can’t imagine mafia let’s me live. But as you all know, PR will be an obvious target. 

Peace love and Busch light 

Why in the world would you assume you are dead?

These are the types of comments mafia makes

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok well I’m assuming no matter what I will end up dying tonight. Can’t imagine mafia let’s me live. But as you all know, PR will be an obvious target. 

Peace love and Busch light 

Why state this?

Well, thanks for playing everyone. Sorry i called people names and got heated. This is the worst game I've ever been apart of.

After you lynch gopher, go for squire and matts. Matts is agreeable with me one second, then insulting me the next. IDK what his play is, but he's all over the place. Squire is doing typical scum squire stuff, he's just regurgitating and going with the flow.

The two new guys have more or less vanished and neither of them have said a thing about me calling them out multiple times. KOTN came in seemingly informed and has gone downhill since he got called out Ron seems to be playing a specific way, not a new guy way.

Whicker, I'm cooling off on. I think he's just half playing and that's why he's missing so much. Maybe he's doing it on purpose, IDK.

Pickle Rick is odd, he's being too agreeable. It's also odd how well matts got along with both twins this game, especially early. 

IMO tk3 is civ, and so is BCB but they're both dangerous players and don't want to influence people too much. But those are my two best civ reads. 

again, sorry i went to far.

Archived