Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Kotn

First dome tried to protect the rooks and jumped in front of them.... is Matt’s knowingly throw KOTN’s name out there to protect him too?

Dome tried to impede us more then help. I was the best target for a late push once Matts was in trouble why would he push someone who wasnt town? Voting me makes no sense.

Bcb or Squire atm

This was a fun game. I haven’t felt this invigorated playing mafia in a long time

thank you @James for a very simple, yet very fun game

thabk you everyone else for a game that was well played by most of the players

thann you @Malfatron for saving me from myself N2

Also drunk but I mean it 

sorry to anyone who I crossed a line with. I know I can be aggressive but it’s all in love and stuff 

Tk3/Malf great civ game, sorry I messed up enough and basically got you both killed. We lose, a lot of this is on me, we win, it’s all on you two. Great use of the Pardon, and TK3 you found a scum and had a clutch protect. 

Matts, nice work, as I said before.... it was weird that I agreed with a lot of what you said, usually when I used to play with you, I found you to be scummy..... this time I didn’t. 

Dome.... you still lost.... but accomplished what you needed to for the most part. Civs died.

5 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Dome tried to impede us more then help. I was the best target for a late push once Matts was in trouble why would he push someone who wasnt town? Voting me makes no sense.

Bcb or Squire atm

Him saying.... “when I die, go after KOTN” 

matts also said he “always” helps town..... is he telling the truth?

How did Dome try to impead on you two?

also he could try to push you as a sacrifice.... makes him look pretty good if he was the one leading the vote on a mafia member. 

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Tk3/Malf great civ game, sorry I messed up enough and basically got you both killed. We lose, a lot of this is on me, we win, it’s all on you two. Great use of the Pardon, and TK3 you found a scum and had a clutch protect. 

Matts, nice work, as I said before.... it was weird that I agreed with a lot of what you said, usually when I used to play with you, I found you to be scummy..... this time I didn’t. 

Dome.... you still lost.... but accomplished what you needed to for the most part. Civs died.

Oh and PR, good game. You play much more settled down in my 4 month absense 

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Him saying.... “when I die, go after KOTN” 

matts also said he “always” helps town..... is he telling the truth?

How did Dome try to impead on you two?

also he could try to push you as a sacrifice.... makes him look pretty good if he was the one leading the vote on a mafia member. 

No idea a puff to sway votes before being lynched? As for Dome. Because any "help" he offered was clearly fake he was trying to see if me or Ron would do or say something dumb. It was scummy from the start.

Archived