Jump to content
Gannon12

Week 11 GDT

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

There's playing down to bad teams and there's playing down to the Raiders.

Denver next week might be more reasonable to pick against Pittsburgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Glad to see the Steelers are pulling their annual lose to a crap team on the road in the regular season under Tomlin. Glad I put money down on the Jags. FYI, anyone who is smart will put money on the Raiders in two weeks as well.

I don't know about that.

The Raiders are expansion team level bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Glad to see the Steelers are pulling their annual lose to a crap team on the road in the regular season under Tomlin. Glad I put money down on the Jags. FYI, anyone who is smart will put money on the Raiders in two weeks as well.

While I agree in general, the Jags arent really a crap team IMO.     They still have plenty of talent on defense and they match up very well with us.

I think Ben just has the yips vs the Jags because of how past games vs them have went starting from early in his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dodo said:

 

I'm likely wrong but I want to say there was a Sunday years ago where every unfavored team won except for like the SNF game. I want to say it was when the Browns beat either the Pats or the Saints

Well Browns have beat the brakes off the Saints twice, so that's probably it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's really poor awareness from Warson...he should have seen the rusher there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

Denver next week might be more reasonable to pick against Pittsburgh.

That one too.

Denver and Oakland we never play well against on the road....even when we are the better team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, game3525 said:

I don't know about that.

The Raiders are expansion team level bad. 

If you're going to put money on a Steeler opponent, the Broncos next week would be a better bet. I mean, Denver IS a hard place to win at. Texans/Rams/Chiefs barely escaped Mile High.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

There's playing down to bad teams and there's playing down to the Raiders.

The Steelers are like 0-3 against the Raiders when they're 4 or more games below .500 in the Tomlin era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

That one too.

Denver and Oakland we never play well against on the road....even when we are the better team.

I can see the Steelers beating Denver. However, Oakland always has our number just like Jacksonville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

This has been a bizarro NFL Sunday.

The way things are going, I could see one of the Chargers/Saints losing later.

(I wouldn't consider MIN/CHI or KC/LAR an upset regardless of who wins)

Yea I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

That one too.

Denver and Oakland we never play well against on the road....even when we are the better team.

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×