Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He hasn't been great by any stretch, but they're 3-6 because their defense regressed to the mean heavily this season.  This performance against Pittsburgh is actually a better showing than average for them.

The Jags offense having the ball seemingly the entire game has helped as well.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I wouldn't call him the 6th (Wright is more dependable but not as much potential, Samuel is inconsistent but explosive), but he's 4th after Moore, CMC, and Olsen.

Panthers offensive line sucks.

Moore who’s been fumble prone and has less than a year of good tape? I’m not quite sold yet. The talent is there, I know.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

They've been one of the better OLs in the league despite all the injuries.  Not elite, but better than average.  

They have looked terrible the last few weeks, particularly the left side (Van Roten and Clark).  Considering they are back-ups only playing because of injuries, I think it's reasonable to say they are simply regressing to the mean.  The right side is still great though.

Dallas found success on their opening drive running the ball, then got to fancy and went away from it in the red zone and has to settle for a FG.  Next two offensive drivees, they decide to scrap committing to the run game and instead keep trying to force Dak...

Jason Garrett has now officially gone full Mike McCarthy.

Archived