Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

That was the worst loss by a defending champ EVER, according to the FOX broadcast.

Nice, I love making history. And it's not the worst history you could be apart of if you're the Eagles, since it means you're a defending champ. 

It just nice being on the positive side of history making games for a change

4 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

The injury bug is what we've got to worry about now.  If we stay healthy, I like our chances against anybody.

Healthy and with HFA I'm taking us over the entire field tbh

If we have to go to LA for the NFC CG then I might give a slight advantage to the field. 

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Healthy and with HFA I'm taking us over the entire field tbh

If we have to go to LA for the NFC CG then I might give a slight advantage to the field. 

I think we're in trouble if we have to go to LA.  But healthy in the dome, yea I'm taking us over everybody.

9 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I got that, but I assumed there was still some amount of malice towards Wentz.

No was just joking on all counts... not even real malice towards Doug tbh, although I'm certainly getting close to that point. As of now I am just rationalizing it as his strengths as a coach is knowing his weaknesses and listening to guys around him, and as an inexperienced HC he wasn't prepared for an exodus of assistants, to be expected after a SB, and he/FO made some poor hires. I'm willing to wait and see how they change things up in the staff for 2019 (not that I have a choice, 0 chance he gets fired 1 year from a SB nor should he). Wentz was awful today. While this was pretty much his only bad game of the season, you saw some of his rookie issues flash which is concerning, gotta hope he isn't going to develop/cement bad habits from being asked to carry a mediocre offense when he's clearly just not ready for that yet.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

The only thing I would worry about if I was a Saints fan is peaking too early. Other then that, they look unstoppable. 

Yes, I said the same thing earlier.

But then again, was reminded how we peaked early in 2009, lost our last 3, then won the superbowl.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

No was just joking on all counts... not even real malice towards Doug tbh, although I'm certainly getting close to that point. As of now I am just rationalizing it as his strengths as a coach is knowing his weaknesses and listening to guys around him, and as an inexperienced HC he wasn't prepared for an exodus of assistants, to be expected after a SB, and he/FO made some poor hires. I'm willing to wait and see how they change things up in the staff for 2019 (not that I have a choice, 0 chance he gets fired 1 year from a SB nor should he). Wentz was awful today. While this was pretty much his only bad game of the season, you saw some of his rookie issues flash which is concerning, gotta hope he isn't going to develop/cement bad habits from being asked to carry a mediocre offense when he's clearly just not ready for that yet.

Certainly hope not, Wentz has looked nothing but good when I've normally seen him. Hoping he keeps developing well

4 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

As a firm believer in defense wins championships even with all the offense year, if the Cowboys defense plays the Saints offense even in the Superdome, I'd pick Dallas

Even if Dallas defense wins that matchup, Cowboys offense has to beat Saints defense.  Saints defense started slow, but has come on strong lately.

6 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

As a firm believer in defense wins championships even with all the offense year, if the Cowboys defense plays the Saints offense even in the Superdome, I'd pick Dallas

I don't think Dallas could hold NO to less then 24 points and they are going to need to do that if they want to win. 

10 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

So you're gonna pick Dak Prescott to lead his team over Drew Brees' team? Good luck with that...

Archived