Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

8 minutes ago, game3525 said:

lol, talk about overreaction. 

I see two more wins Cardinals and Bengals. Steelers and Chiefs on primetime is wayy too much for this team and Baltimore has mobile QB which has been a death sentence for this team historically. It will come down to a win and your in situation @Denver with and that looks unlikely now.

Just now, Classic said:

I see two more wins Cardinals and Bengals. Steelers and Chiefs on primetime is wayy too much for this team and Baltimore has mobile QB which has been a death sentence for this team historically. It will come down to a win and your in situation @Denver with and that looks unlikely now.

If Rivers has a good game, you can beat anybody doesn't matter.  And he's usually been pretty dang good this year.

1 minute ago, Classic said:

lol, you are overreacting. 

They will be fine.

Just now, Magnifico said:

I can't see any way a Colt McCoy lead Washington team keeps up with those two offences even if they limit them to 24/27.

Now the Cowboys on the other hands with Zeke? Jerry's probably offered whatever remains of his soul to the football gods for this to happen. On the plus side it would mean extensions for Dak and the Clapper.

Yeah Colt would be a stretch... If Cowboys make the playoffs they are already getting extensions! I do not want to see them make any kind of run, but with that defense? You never know. I remember a team with a pretty mediocre QB but a great D who came out of nowhere to win a SB... twice... and I still get nightmares from that.

Archived