Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

5 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Chiefs fans must be happy about the Rivers brain fart, now their team gets a little breathing room.

Chiefs fans have never had to worry about Rivers even when they had Cassell they would beat the Chargers. Mahomes and Reid might hang 70 on this dumb team. 

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You're still going to win one more game next week! It took a miracle for us to beat these Cards

The Bucs is certainly a winnable game, I won't lie about that, but I have a hard time seeing our offense keeping up with the Bucs offense, even against that defense. Our defense just isn't that good, so I would expect the Bucs to put up at least 30 against us. 

Sure there are injuries but Wentz's worst game... ever? Cox invisible. Lane beaten like a red headed step child. This is the kind of game that gets coaches fired, but lucky for them they all are protected by mystical SB veil.

Defending SB champ has never lost by 40+ points... If they match the 6-10 Broncos, it's purely because of a weak division. No doubt in my mind that this is the worst season for a team coming off a SB in modern history. Figures. Eagles curse finds a way to not completely die. 

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

We started slow last year too.  

I know, but last year those losses came to two top teams.   This years came against against a pretty bad team.

Not knocking the Saints at all....just found it funny seeing how amazing they've been since.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

I know, but last year those losses came to two top teams.   This years came against against a pretty bad team.

Not knocking the Saints at all....just found it funny seeing how amazing they've been since.

No, I agree.  We looked bad week 2 also against the Browns.  It sucks, but I'd rather be bad early then be bad late.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

To be fair, I think every team besides the Rams and Chiefs would have lost to the Bucs on week one. Fitz was throwing dimes that day. 

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

This is heading for the Cowboys defense stifling the Saints in the NFC playoffs, isn't it?

Yeah these Saints/Rams offenses are both looking way too good for them not to get inexplicably shut down when it matters most by a scrappy team like Dallas or Washington.... Which scares me.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah these Saints/Rams offenses are both looking way too good for them not to get inexplicably shut down when it matters most by a scrappy team like Dallas or Washington.... Which scares me.

I can't see any way a Colt McCoy lead Washington team keeps up with those two offences even if they limit them to 24/27.

Now the Cowboys on the other hands with Zeke? Jerry's probably offered whatever remains of his soul to the football gods for this to happen. On the plus side it would mean extensions for Dak and the Clapper.

Archived