Week 12: Dallas Week, Again...

Ghostnote

On 11/23/2018 at 9:05 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Seriously, how many injuries can a team have? How many pec injuries too?

Definitely has led to the derailment of our season two years in a row. Not the only reason we’ve lost 2 straight, but definitely a reason.

23 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Seriously, how many injuries can a team have? How many pec injuries too?

I think it might be due to this guy:

Chad Englehart is entering his ninth season with the Redskins and his second as the team's head strength and conditioning coach in 2018 after being promoted to the role during the 2017 offseason. He initially joined the team as an assistant strength and conditioning coach on February 26, 2010.

Any coincidence with the underlined?

12 hours ago, mike23md said:

I think it might be due to this guy:

Chad Englehart is entering his ninth season with the Redskins and his second as the team's head strength and conditioning coach in 2018 after being promoted to the role during the 2017 offseason. He initially joined the team as an assistant strength and conditioning coach on February 26, 2010.

Any coincidence with the underlined?

I don’t think so, it’s football, injures happen. Players tear pecs every year and other muscles. Players tear acl’s and break bones every year. There’s nothing a trainer or strength coach is going to change about that.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t think so, it’s football, injures happen. Players tear pecs every year and other muscles. Players tear acl’s and break bones every year. There’s nothing a trainer or strength coach is going to change about that.

Its no coincidence that its happening in back to back seasons in which the Redskins have been decimated by injuries. Yes, players get injured because of a violent sport, but the chances that our team gets bit 2 years in a row with last season having the most players on IR and this season we might as well be leading that cause as well. 

Found this interesting since we’re talking about injuries in this thread now. 

We’re again right near the top of the league in games lost to injury. And we also seem to be further out on the injury games/wins curve than just about anybody. Neither of which is shocking, but still interesting to see it in that graphic form. 

6 hours ago, e16bball said:

Found this interesting since we’re talking about injuries in this thread now. 

We’re again right near the top of the league in games lost to injury. And we also seem to be further out on the injury games/wins curve than just about anybody. Neither of which is shocking, but still interesting to see it in that graphic form. 

Yes, but once again it’s not JUST us, the Ravens last year and this year were ravished by injures, and in each of the last two years their injuries derailed their season as well.

Also, once again Phila is being ravished by injuries too, last year they were and they still won the Super Bowl!

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, but once again it’s not JUST us, the Ravens last year and this year were ravished by injures, and in each of the last two years their injuries derailed their season as well.

Also, once again Phila is being ravished by injuries too, last year they were and they still won the Super Bowl!

They had one major injury in which Napolean Dynamite came in and performed an Uncle Rico. It is astonishing to see that even with that data, which is real data, you are playing down the fact that its not a coincidence that the injuries have mounted the past 2 seasons with the change in Strength and Conditioning coach. I can draw almost a direct correlation in terms of the injuries to see that this is no coincidence. 

Alex Smith is an anomoly. An outlier. But Scherff, Lauvao, TWill, Crowder, PRich, Christian, Guice, Moses banged up, Trey Quinn to start the season. And dont get me started with last season. 21 total players on IR. When are you going to face reality @turtle28? Its time to drink the Kool Aid. 

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

They had one major injury in which Napolean Dynamite came in and performed an Uncle Rico. It is astonishing to see that even with that data, which is real data, you are playing down the fact that its not a coincidence that the injuries have mounted the past 2 seasons with the change in Strength and Conditioning coach. I can draw almost a direct correlation in terms of the injuries to see that this is no coincidence. 

Alex Smith is an anomoly. An outlier. But Scherff, Lauvao, TWill, Crowder, PRich, Christian, Guice, Moses banged up, Trey Quinn to start the season. And dont get me started with last season. 21 total players on IR. When are you going to face reality @turtle28? Its time to drink the Kool Aid. 

You’re kidding me right?

Last year the Eagles lost Sproles, their top corner in Darby, several of their starting linebackers and Wentz and I’m sure I’m missing some.

This year the eagles have had injuries to their starting running back, Jeffery and Wentz missed the beginning of the season recovering from injuries, they’ve lost I think 4 corners, they’ve lost 2 or 3 DL and I’m probably missing some again.

Archived