GDT Week 12: Baltimore Ravens vs Oakland Raiders

DreamKid

Random. But I really prefer the CBS coverage over Fox. I like the way they do their commercial breaks where you can simultaneously see the game and the ad.

This offensive gameplan is foolish and terrible. We really need to fire Marty. Not for that throw but for this nonsense. Jackson clearly isn’t running the football even with room. Clearly that’s a product of coaching. He’s not playing naturally.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Random. But I really prefer the CBS coverage over Fox. I like the way they do their commercial breaks where you can simultaneously see the game and the ad.

This offensive gameplan is foolish and terrible. We really need to fire Marty. Not for that throw but for this nonsense. Jackson clearly isn’t running the football even with room. Clearly that’s a product of coaching. He’s not playing naturally.

I think I called it earlier this week. They try to make it a statement game where they want to establish Lamar as a pocket passer

On 23.11.2018 at 6:35 AM, berlin calling said:

Raiders D is second to last against the rush so you know what to expect from Mornhinweg. 30+ passes for Lamar just because.

i saw that coming.

from uber agressive to uber cautious. its so easy to read Mornhinwegs mind. take away the one thing your rookie is confident in because everybody told you it was a bit excessive. 

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

and to me the fox audio is always weird. IDK if thats just directv though

3 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

you mean Deshon Elliott. 

No, Chuck Clark dominated in camp beyond everyone else. Even if/when we cut Jefferson, I’m sure Clark gets the shot to start over Elliot. If he’s able to close out the year doing well than we can see if he’s the guy or if we don’t need to give him the shot over Elliot at all... and perhaps even draft another option to compete with Elliot to upgrade the position.

Archived