Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

He was beat on a corner route, Thomas crosses his face nothing you can do about it if a man beats you to the spot. He sat on the route, again adoree struggles are route concepts, he doesn’t know how to defend routes nor anticipate what routes a receiver is going to run. He was simply beat bro & was late 

I’m not disagreeing with any of that but dude when DT caught the ball Adoree ended up on the other side of him because he had no idea where the ball was

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

But what was he supposed to do there. Run into an edge rusher? Throw it away and play for 2nd and 25? 

His pocket presence has definitely been an issue, but when you have pressure coming from every side, it’s kind of tough.

i just don’t know how to adequately judge a QB with a terrible run game, a terrible offensive line and a top three receiving group that includes Tajae Sharpe and Cameron Batson.

He did run into an edge eusher. That was the problem. No awareness that anyone was around him at all. Maybe he couldn't have done anything there, but it's that same lack of awareness that lead to games like last week and Baltimore. I said maybe that's why we don't call passes... meaning it has been a problem all year.

I don't think it's hard to judge him. The issues have been elsewhere tonight. Lafleur and the OL have been dog****. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

I’m not disagreeing with any of that but dude when DT caught the ball Adoree ended up on the other side of him because he had no idea where the ball was

Agree to disagree, man adoree was beat he didn’t know what the route was just how he just got beat 4 & 1 & he can’t play off he struggles sitting on routes. He was never hip to hip wit Thomas he simply gave him cushion & was late because he doesn’t have a clue out there 

Just now, 615finest said:

4th and 1 and we’re playing CB 7 yards off makes absolutely no since 

That’s adoree for you, I don’t think pees told him to play off, he could’ve been beaten for a slant as well he played off outside technique as if he help inside, & if Hopkins was going to run a deep route he was going to pin him towards the sidelines. The kid needs to watch film I honestly think he’s not a student of the game 

Archived