Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

Just now, dtait93 said:

@TitanRedd no way in hell did Adoree get his head around on the DT touchdown. Watched it 3 times now.

I don’t think you know what the term get yo head around means as a DB, when you say get yo head around it means locate the ball, over your shoulder & play the ball without running through or into the receiver. For ex how adoree gave up that TD to TY, he never once looked for the ball. Adoree gave up that TD to Thomas playing off sitting on that route, playing with no technique. Even the announcer said adoree has no technique. He simply just set on that route & Thomas got across his face & he was late breaking 

Just now, SARGO127 said:

This team needs new guards and running backs, along with another Wr... and then there’s the defense...

Yeah Booger talked about the bad protection with Jones and Kline.  

But man... Just sucks to see the pressure come so quick. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Again, I agree, there hasn't been a lot there for him to do tonight.

Made one comment about one play and the Mariota wagon couldn't wait to pounce lmao.

It just seems weird to take the time to criticize Mariota while the line is in the midst of killing another drive.

Really sucks to have to start reading who the Free Agents we should target are

I say add Guard and WR help in Free Agency and draft Defensive help early because we will never develop a WR ourselves.

As for this game LaFleur has killed us early but the last 2 weeks the defense is a dumpster fire I can’t beli with all that talent out there it looks this bad

Just now, SARGO127 said:

This team needs new guards and running backs, along with another Wr... and then there’s the defense...

We need a Guard & Center. Spain has been solid this season kline & Jones have been bums, neither has footwork or strength to drive defenders off the ball & climb to the second level

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The total inability to generate a rush with four men has been impressive all year. If we don’t rush five, we don’t touch the QB. Just lose in the trenches every week.

Defense definitely has been exposed as a fraud. I know some brought that up earlier about the level of teams we played. But you're like to think they were better than this. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

It just seems weird to take the time to criticize Mariota while the line is in the midst of killing another drive.

He's had awareness issues all year. He's been bad under pressure and our terrible OL has him under pressure all the time. 

I have criticized literally the entire team at this point, there's just one player you all have an issue with.

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Really sucks to have to start reading who the Free Agents we should target are

I say add Guard and WR help in Free Agency and draft Defensive help early because we will never develop a WR ourselves.

As for this game LaFleur has killed us early but the last 2 weeks the defense is a dumpster fire I can’t beli with all that talent out there it looks this bad

His redzone play calling is most definitely suspect at best. Failure this year when it counts with his calls. 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I don’t think you know what the term get yo head around means as a DB, when you say get yo head around it means locate the ball, over your shoulder & play the ball without running through or into the receiver. For ex how adoree gave up that TD to TY, he never once looked for the ball. Adoree gave up that TD to Thomas playing off sitting on that route, playing with no technique. Even the announcer said adoree has no technique. He simply just set on that route & Thomas got across his face & he was late breaking 

Yes but he also didn’t even look for the ball.

Archived