Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, CosmicCrown said:

Why can’t Mariota consistently hit his Hopkins-like receiver like Watson can? Come on man 

Play calling & OL maybe 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m no genius though. But Watson has 2 all pro WR & a run game working in his favor & a elite defense 

Just now, TitanSS said:

LaFleur and the OL have been the issue tonight.

Mariota lovers can't stand anyone pointing out one bad thing about him.

You all did the same **** last week defending him, saying I was incorrectly blaming him and guess who was right?

Tonight it's not his fault.

I didn't say anything about him last week. But pointing out him as an issue tonight is ridiculous.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Play calling & OL maybe 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m no genius though. But Watson has 2 all pro WR & a run game working in his favor & a elite defense 

Team isn't playing with any confidence at all either. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

LaFleur and the OL have been the issue tonight.

Mariota lovers can't stand anyone pointing out one bad thing about him.

You all did the same **** last week defending him, saying I was incorrectly blaming him and guess who was right?

Tonight it's not his fault.

It’s just, of all the things to complain about, it’s Marcus getting sacked by an interior rush when the edge rushers have been collapsing on him all night? Like, it’s 1st and 25 and we’re down two scores, he needs to try to find something downfield.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I didn't say anything about him last week. But pointing out him as an issue tonight is ridiculous.

Made one comment after one play where he clearly had poor awareness of what was going on around him.

Literally the only comment I've made about him.

Yes, the OL needs to block better.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Marcus has been genuinely good tonight though. Do we expect him to break the pocket on every pass play where they rush four?

What I didn't like on one of those scrambles he had for an 1st down looked like the WRs failed to do the scramble drill. 

Missed chances for bigger plays. 

When Watson scrambles. The Texans WRs seem to be in sync with what to do. 

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

2nd half adjustsments: abandon all running plays accept for wildcat

learn to tackle 

learn to call plays 

learn to block

Unless we can stop the run and cover it's gonna get bad. Don't think they are going to take their foot off the gas either. 

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s just, of all the things to complain about, it’s Marcus getting sacked by an interior rush when the edge rushers have been collapsing on him all night? Like, it’s 1st and 25 and we’re down two scores, he needs to try to find something downfield.

Again, I agree, there hasn't been a lot there for him to do tonight.

Made one comment about one play and the Mariota wagon couldn't wait to pounce lmao.

Just now, SerenityNow said:

Why do we put ourselves through this every year?

giphy.gif

I was on a train and not able to watch the Titans Eagles game. When I heard the Titans won and were now 3-1 I was elated.

Then I realized as I always do this team does not have what it takes and it was a mirage. So frustrating all the time.

Archived