Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

19/26 258 4 TD 0 INT not bad at all

Not bad at all. Most of those yards came in the first half. He was on pace to throw for over 400+ yards but then we barely threw the ball in the second half.

I wanted him to pad his stats.B|

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

BREAKING: Russell Wilson is still really damn good, even with Brian freaking Schottenheimer as his OC. Doesn't need the best OL in the NFL to make him look good like some other QB's do.

I think that's part of the reason why the Seahawks never made major upgrades on their OL before. Though, I think this will eventually come back to haunt them. Wilson is great, but you shouldn't need him to also worry about the guys blocking for him, as well as the pass rushers.

Just now, Onizuka said:

I think that's part of the reason why the Seahawks never made major upgrades on their OL before. Though, I think this will eventually come back to haunt them. Wilson is great, but you shouldn't need him to also worry about the guys blocking for him, as well as the pass rushers.

Wilson hasn't been mobile this year at all, though. It's been primarily all from the pocket and all just Wilson doing Wilson things with his arm, not his legs.

Archived