Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If its just a sprain with no actual structural damage, it can vary pretty wildly. Pretty sure that OJ howard had one earlier this year, missed only one game (and had the bye week in there). If it's a sprain, I'd guess 2 weeks on the short end, 5-6 on the high.

Same injury took LT out of the championship game. 

Is it possible that Frank Gore manages to get yet another contract after this year is over? I really thought this was the swan song contract this year and he'd ride off into the sunset when it was done. But surprisingly, he's managed to remain somewhat effective. YPA is still at the bottom third, but still on par with Drake and 4.5 ypa isn't the worst figure ever (and honestly, it's only .1 behind the 14th place rusher) 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it possible that Frank Gore manages to get yet another contract after this year is over? I really thought this was the swan song contract this year and he'd ride off into the sunset when it was done. But surprisingly, he's managed to remain somewhat effective. YPA is still at the bottom third, but still on par with Drake and 4.5 ypa isn't the worst figure ever (and honestly, it's only .1 behind the 14th place rusher) 

I just want him on a team that will win a Super Bowl. Dude deserves one. What's funny is when I first got to FF, Frank Gore was a large point of dissension in my posting and where I ranked him in the Football's Future Top 100 (Then the Top 50/75).

Archived