Preseason week 2: 49ers vs Broncos

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Robinson is just so bad this preseason...I have no hope for him in run support and tackling, and his coverage has been highly suspect. 

Read an article today on ESPN about NE in need of DE's (and them having too many DB's.) Hmmmm....

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4804869/identifying-potential-de-trade-targets-for-patriots-around-the-nfl

Haha my bad, he got stone walled by the OL and then played patty cake without moving his feet right after they highlighted him and started talking about his talents. 

Robinson just irks me so much, gives up play after play and makes one shoe string tackle and celebrates. 

Just like last week where he was burnt toast all game, then caught a lucky tipped pass and celebrated as if he did it all

I going to assume that will do it for most of the first string defense at this point. I'd like to see us actually have brought Lynch down a time or two, of course, but overall, I'm not completely unhappy with what I'm seeing. Holding to three points there is good, and obviously there really wasn't much they could have done on the touchdown drive. Everything Lynch completed was pretty short and contained. 

Archived