Preseason week 2: 49ers vs Broncos

Webmaster

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks uncomfortable in the pocket though. Looking awkward. 

Agreed. Does not read the field well at all either. I dont' see an NFL starting quarterback there. I know that there's nothing to be excited about with Siemian, and a very limited upside, but he's the better quarterback in my opinion

Strong stand by the defense after the turnover. I'm really pretty happy with what I'm seeing from them overall. They aren't going to be great this year, likely middle of the back, but there's also a lot of youth there, and a lot to be excited about moving forward. A couple of years, a couple additional good pieces, there's a top notch defense in there somewhere. 

Just now, Forge said:

Strong stand by the defense after the turnover. I'm really pretty happy with what I'm seeing from them overall. They aren't going to be great this year, likely middle of the back, but there's also a lot of youth there, and a lot to be excited about moving forward. A couple of years, a couple additional good pieces, there's a top notch defense in there somewhere. 

I'm with you. I think that our biggest issue last year was Jim O'Neil paired with injuries to key players. I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Jerome out there with the first team; he looks like he belongs. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sadly the secondary is weak to the point that middle of the pack is generous. But at least there's reason for optimism going forward on that side of the ball. Not so much on the other side

Archived