Preseason week 2: 49ers vs Broncos

Webmaster

Just now, ninerfanwheelz said:

Sadly the secondary is weak to the point that middle of the pack is generous. But at least there's reason for optimism going forward on that side of the ball. Not so much on the other side

The only thing that I'm really worried about in the secondary is the corners. I like the matchup of Ward and Reid at the safety spot, and maybe even Jerome and Reid. There'd be some very clear growing pains with Jerome, but having Ward at corner would cover some of that up. Our corners are my major concern there. I haven't liked what I've seen from Robinson for the most part in the preseason, and quite frankly, the rest of our corners just aren't very good. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It makes me sad that Hyde just doubled his yardage output for the game with that first down run. 

sad.gif

Haha, I mean if you are just going to softball them in there. Seriously though, our run blocking is not good. I feel like it's going to be hard to get our run game going unless we can get people to respect our passing game. ANNNNNDDDD a fumble by Hightower.

Watson coming back down to earth for the Texans this week. Meanwhile Mahomes played some with the 1's I heard in KC and had a very impressive game overall (though all of KC's quarterbacks pretty much killed it from what I see) 

Archived