Baker Mayfield, The King in the North

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know. I think that they will at least talk to him about it, even if it's just courtesy. And if they did keep him on, he needs to keep Kitchens. I think Kitchens is the real winner out of all of this tbh. He's going to have an OC job somewhere next year, even if the Cleveland FO elects to bring in their own guys and staff like Riley or something. 

Dorsey has already stated he’s earned an interview

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No doubt, but it wouldn't be a very good hire lol

Frankly using the argument "better than Hue Jackson" could literally apply to Conalisa Rice. Oh wait... they plan to interview her too.

She’d be a better HC than Hue too, but I understand your point lol

Just now, lancerman said:

I truly don't get threads like this besides proving once again how reactionary and prisoner of the moment most NFL fans are

Think it's bad in NFL Gen? Go to the Browns forum. We drastically change our minds every other minute.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

I truly don't get threads like this besides proving once again how reactionary and prisoner of the moment most NFL fans are

Try again, I wanted Baker since early the previous college season and have not doubted him as a franchise QB for a second 

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Think it's bad in NFL Gen? Go to the Browns forum. We drastically change our minds every other minute.

Yeah but I'll give you a pass for the hell of the last two years

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Try again, I wanted Baker since early the previous college season and have not doubted him as a franchise QB for a second 

I don't care... I legit have this opinion about every young QB in the NFL. Last year Wentz was the future of this league, a year before Dak was, it wasn't that long ago before it was RGIII and Kaep. Consistency over multiple seasons is the only way to judge a QB in this league. Tape matters and it has proven to matter. People analyze the hell out of QB's. It's the great ones that play every year with the whole league knowing all of their weaknesses and still performing at a high level against all competition.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

No

Dorsey is going to pick his guy. Guarantee he’s known for a year and a half who it is

Well, he was in Green Bay for a long time, and a certain coach is expected to be available this off-season. Mike . . . Holmgren it is.

Archived