5. John Harbaugh, HC Ravens
6. Matt Campbell, HC Iowa State
7. Brian Flores, LB Patriots
8. Zac Taylor, QB Rams
9. Vic Fangio, DC Bears
10. Dave Toub, AHC/ST Chiefs
11. Kris Richard, DB Cowboys 

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lincoln Riley, esp in this offensive age. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Browns make him the highest paid head coach in the league behind Jon Gruden. And you know what? Would be a good decision by Cleveland. A rarity. 

Don't see Lincoln leaving Oklahoma just yet.  And it's going to take more than pay, I'd imagine he's going to want significant amount of personnel control.

16 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Many Vikes fans are down on DeFilippo. His commitment to the run game has been concerning and it seems he may be at odds with what Zimmer wants as an OC. Just not sure I see HC material yet.

I mean, the Vikings aren't doing him any favors with that OL.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, the Vikings aren't doing him any favors with that OL.

Sparano passing put the group in a tough spot. The Vikes have invested heavily in the OL in recent years with Reiff and Remmers in FA and Elflein (3rd) and O'Neill (2nd) in the draft.

Just seems like the offense did more with less last year under Shurmur.

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Sparano passing put the group in a tough spot. The Vikes have invested heavily in the OL in recent years with Reiff and Remmers in FA and Elflein (3rd) and O'Neill (2nd) in the draft.

Just seems like the offense did more with less last year under Shurmur.

There's a difference between investing a LOT, and investing quality into that OL.  Reiff is a RT/OG whose being pressed into LT duties.  I feel like we've discussed Remmers enough, but he's not worth that contract IMO.  O'Neill was a really raw prospect coming out, and he's struggled I believe.  Elflein is really the only Vikings' OL I'd argue is worth their salt.

Archived