TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

31 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority by a lot, but I see everyone freaking out about Tiger Woods winning The Masters and I'm like......MMMMmman, I don't care!!

Nah...I don't care about golf, and I give less of a **** about Tiger.

I despise working in the assisted living field, especially the organizations working with people who have ID. Management loves to contradict themselves with asinine policies, then expect you to do the work of two or more people while following these rules all while paying their employees a crap wage. Can't wait for the USPS gig to start.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:22 AM, D82 said:

I despise working in the assisted living field, especially the organizations working with people who have ID. Management loves to contradict themselves with asinine policies, then expect you to do the work of two or more people while following these rules all while paying their employees a crap wage. Can't wait for the USPS gig to start.

I think you should go into IT. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Most places require a degree...and I really don't have time or the money to try and get one right now.

Actually the more I read. Most places require the certification with the required experience in place of the degree. So it's either or. So you could still get an internship.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Actually the more I read. Most places require the certification with the required experience in place of the degree. So it's either or. So you could still get an internship.

But does it pay well? xD