Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yes. Did you see Rosen's horrible underthrow to Kirk on 3rd down? It's not just Aaron making bad throws so that tells me it's a bit difficult to pass the ball right now.

I'd give Aaron a pass on the weather if he actually threw with proper technique. He's going to keep checking fadeaways, I'm not blaming the weather.

Just now, JBURGE said:

Not in this case. A draw when you are on the 50 is a terrible call. 8 yard loss on a sack doesn't affect the punting unit that much. 

Yep, a draw at the 20 wouldn't have bothered me.  Calling it at the 50 was dumb.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Our guards suck including Lane Taylor. Maybe he's injured...I'd be looking to upgrade both spots this offseason. 

Agreed.  I think we can get away with just one replacement next season.  But it needs to be done.  And we definitely need to replace both positions over the next two seasons.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Our guards suck including Lane Taylor. Maybe he's injured...I'd be looking to upgrade both spots this offseason. 

Bakh and Linsley the only O-linemen I really rate, Bulaga if he could stay healthy.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'd give Aaron a pass on the weather if he actually threw with proper technique. He's going to keep checking fadeaways, I'm not blaming the weather.

But Aaron has shown over his career he can throw off balance and fading away. 

Archived