Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

If any coach needs to be fired, it's Zook.  Josh Jones and Zook aren't on Mike McCarthy, and it was a draw in poor weather conditions against an inferior opponent at home.  A draw with a chance at gaining a cheap first down is better than taking a sack.  I might sound like a blind supporter, but the opposite sounds more blind hate than what I'm saying is blind support. 

Zook didn't call a run on 3rd and 10. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

If any coach needs to be fired, it's Zook.  Josh Jones and Zook aren't on Mike McCarthy, and it was a draw in poor weather conditions against an inferior opponent at home.  A draw with a chance at gaining a cheap first down is better than taking a sack.  I might sound like a blind supporter, but the opposite sounds more blind hate than what I'm saying is blind support. 

Not in this case. A draw when you are on the 50 is a terrible call. 8 yard loss on a sack doesn't affect the punting unit that much. 

Just now, Leader said:

Well that was an impressive drive.

Are the passing conditions really bad?

Yes. Did you see Rosen's horrible underthrow to Kirk on 3rd down? It's not just Aaron making bad throws so that tells me it's a bit difficult to pass the ball right now.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yes. Did you see Rosen's horrible underthrow to Kirk on 3rd down? It's not just Aaron making bad throws so that tells me it's a bit difficult to pass the ball right now.

I'm not "seeing" any of this. Following along on Gamecast.

Archived