Week 13 Jets vs. Titans

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

not even watching this game any more, but can anyone give me a meaningful argument against blowing it all up and starting over? this team has been literally the exact same since i've been a fan, coaching staffs be damned. just start fresh and get rid of all these guys who decide when they want to show up.

i'm just saying, probably would end up being a good thing if everyone stops coming to the games and the team gets moved.

I just hope we don't change anything this game...just play it out like we do every other game...keep the streak alive. 

I am with the guys saying blow it up...we have a bunch of B players...to win in this league you have to have some A player that cause the D of O to change up what they do and that makes everyone else better.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

probably because they know the team's only gonna play well for like 2 games before they go in the tank again

We won a pretty high % of our home games over like a 14 game stretch and still no one was showing up.

Nashville doesn't care about Titan football. Too many people who have moved from other cities and etc, and when the mass amount of people started moving in, the team was hot garbage so wasn't gonna flip anyone.

After watching this miserable excuse for a game I have yet to see one titan show any energy out there it’s like they are going through the motions.    And I just don’t understand some of the back slide our OL and Andoree   He was better than this the stuff about technique what ever he was better than this he was playing when I watched like a lock down corner

and the play calling the continuing to expect different results in these inside runs just drive me crazy.  Lewis is not a inside every down runner he is a screen guy draw guy.    Jets have done things by getting ball to players in space we have not been close to do that

and that last play another holding wow on a play action 

Archived