Week 13 Jets vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, titans0021 said:

I’ve spent the last few weeks at varying levels of disappointed and frustrated. Now I’m just pissed. Vrabel talks about being aggressive. Apparently all that means is the occasional fourth down attempt. Because there Damn sure isn’t any other aggressiveness coming out of these players and especially this coaching staff.

This is me. 

I don't even care if we fire everyone. If we gone to float around Cleveland Browns level of mess. Let's go all out and do it. 

Stop selling me the same junk in a new package. 

I support the team. I don't care if Robinson is gone. I don't care if Marcus is gone. I don't care if Vrabel is gone. I don't care if the owner is gone. 

City don't deserve this mess. Fans want to support this team but why should they/we accept games like this. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

#FireRobinson

Yea I said it

Eh, Robinson probably deserves the least amount of blame, IMO. He's put talent on the team. We've seen that vs Dallas, New England, Philly, etc.

It's up to the coaching staff to actually have them consistently playing at a high level.

That said, Vrabel is his choice at head coach, so he deserves some level of blame for that, but firing someone who has shown to have a pretty solid eye for talent would be a mistake I feel.

At this point just gotta hope for a Doug Pederson-esque turn around I guess.

Are we gonna finish first half with more penalty yards then offensive yards.   And exchange punts we go from mid field punt  get three out on the D then we punt from our 25 that is just trrrible and yes more lackadaisical play and a block to give up points 

Archived