Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Nothing beats the Zeke investigation, where it was verified that the woman fabricated the entire thing, and Goodell refused to even speak with the person who conducted the investigation.

It's going to be a lllooonnngggg CBA negotiations in a couple of years. Delayed start to season. You can almost count on it.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We literally just gave up pressure on 40% of our passing plays 4 days ago. I think he is doing better than Alexander, but Colombo is not enough for us to overlook someone else. 

To keep things in perspective for those reading, the NFL average for all of 2017 was 31.6%. 

Also I'm a firm believer that the QB controls the pass rush just as much or more than the OL. Which is why you can plug and play OL for guys like Brady and Manning. But guys like Aaron Rodgers who hold the ball get sacked more. People blindly blame the OL for sacks when half the cause is what kind of QB you have, and even smaller % is your OL coach.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We literally just gave up pressure on 40% of our passing plays 4 days ago. I think he is doing better than Alexander, but Colombo is not enough for us to overlook someone else. 

Fair point. The Packers OL hasn't been the best from what I can remember though.

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

To keep things in perspective for those reading, the NFL average for all of 2017 was 31.6%. 

I would have to double check with @quiller, but I'm pretty sure he just did QB hits/sacks. Which means if you include hurries (which would be total pressure, the stat you are talking about) it would likely be pushing 50%

12 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Also I'm a firm believer that the QB controls the pass rush just as much or more than the OL. Which is why you can plug and play OL for guys like Brady and Manning. But guys like Aaron Rodgers who hold the ball get sacked more. People blindly blame the OL for sacks when half the cause is what kind of QB you have, and even smaller % is your OL coach.

Players>Coaching/QB (tied)

You have to have the talent (Which Chaz Green should have shown you)

You have to have the right coaching (which Callahan should have shown you)

You have to have a QB that knows how to use the pocket and when to rip it (self explanatory)

Archived