Week 14: Jints

Ghostnote

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

If you have green lot pass, do this.

1) Go up Morgan Blvd 

You get to it from Central Ave off 95

2) Be all the way to the left.

3) As soon as they tear off the ticket at the bottom of the pass, turn into the first lot on the left. That's a green lot. Get one of the spots by the fences down near the entrance of the lot.

Why??

Because although you have to walk further to your car, that lot gets its own turn lane exiting the stadium. The other lots have to share the other lanes.

I always sell my passes closer in and buy green lot passes and park there.

Also, if you take my advice...whrn leaving do NOT get on Central Ave to go back to 95. That is what every yahoo does. Stay on Morgan Blvd, cross over Central and go down to Ritchie Marlboro and take a left on it. That takes you to 95 but a few miles down and you avoid the idiotic stop and go.

And since you're from VA, its faster going south over the Wilson bridge 

Trust me. Decades of going to games there and I can usually get back to Leesburg in about 90 minutes from when I walk out of the stadium

That's good info for some of  my other friends who go.  I actually live south of Annapolis, so I take 214 right on in, go up Enterprise Road and go in right by the car dealership to Purple Lot D.  My seats are in 112 and if I am not staying late to tailgate, I'm right back in my car and out before lines form.  

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

That's good info for some of  my other friends who go.  I actually live south of Annapolis, so I take 214 right on in, go up Enterprise Road and go in right by the car dealership to Purple Lot D.  My seats are in 112 and if I am not staying late to tailgate, I'm right back in my car and out before lines form.  

Yeah, that's a good route!

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And BTW - My seats are in 111. Not going to the game today though. Too much to do.

I do wish the decent pregame show they use to have remained. Missing Chick and those guys.

Throwing on a Sesame Street for the little one is 100x better than watching whats there now.

And is it snowing strong for anyone else atm?  If its hitting DC like it is here 50 miles away. I wonder what turnout will be like.

Archived