Sunday GDT

titans0021

Theres a lot of ways the AFC can play out. Also 49ers getting after Den. Knew that. That DOLPHINS PLAY THO LUL. Kinda worth seeing that happen to the pats even if thats the play that keeps us out of the playoffs cause L O L O L O L . Doubtful tho. Something about MIA and NE IN MIA. Idk. Sure the Vikings will be a good test for them next week.

And forget the wildcard for a second. We can still win the south. We need help from either NYJ or Philly ANDD good ole sacklessville LUL BUT I can see it. We really should just've beat them on MNF but idk man LOL. ANYWAYS It can happen. This same Houston team lost 3 in a row they can surely lose 2 of the last 3.  SO COULD WE THO LOL. So main focus is us for me.

Yall peep the gmen scoring 40 something? without Odell. I like it. Maybe that ego will start clicking in for em and we can go shut em up. Hope Marcus and that hand of his are ready. Still got that feeling we are gonna need him next week. After seeing Henry running around like that on TNF they will make it a big deal to stop him. idk should be fun

Archived