NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

tbh this week is just the week that solidified that idea for me that Amari was worth at least a 1st rounder. Which also begs the question: "What the hell were they doing in Oakland with him?"

I have tried to stop understanding our front office. I imagine discussing roster transactions with Chucky is like a trip thru the imaginarium of doctor parnassus

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

People will reference that throw as one of the moments where they realized just how special Mahomes could be 20 years from now when he is a HOFer.

That throw wasn't even his most impressive on the day. There was a throw highlighted several times where he was literally looking to his right and threw off-balance back to his left perfectly to his WR in stride.

It was unbelievable.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That throw wasn't even his most impressive on the day. There was a throw highlighted several times where he was literally looking to his right and threw off-balance back to his left perfectly to his WR in stride.

It was unbelievable.

He threw a god damn Point Guard no look pass.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It was unbelievable.

I missed that one, but the 4th and 9 game on the line stuff is the type of clutch-ness that makes me wonder if he could be the next Brady.

Archived