SNF - Rams @ Bears

RamRod

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Defensive teams (Bears/Cowboys) looking at the Offensive teams (Rams/Saints) like:

It's a lot easier for the defensive teams at home. Keep that in mind. Neither the Rams nor Saints will have to deal with crowd noise in the playoffs (barring a total meltdown from those two teams).

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

We have two losses on the road by 3 points to top 5 teams. You have losses to the Dolphins and Giants. GTFO.

I'm gonna give you a pass on this one because i'm assuming you did this post back handed. Practice a little more though. 

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah, hell I'd spin that as "we just dominated the best team in the NFL and are QB played like trash, imagine when he plays well"

Not sure if this is sarcasm but I would say that's pretty much how I see it right now. This defense can beat anyone in the league. All we need is for our offense to be even just average and we have a chance.

To be more clear. The Chiefs would give us fits because I'm not counting on the student to beat the teacher in his first go round.

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's a lot easier for the defensive teams at home. Keep that in mind. Neither the Rams nor Saints will have to deal with crowd noise in the playoffs (barring a total meltdown from those two teams).

You better check that. If the Cowboys play in LA, I guarantee we out number Rams fans 2:1. Just like we do every time we play in Cali. 

Our training camps in Cali have more fans there than Rams games. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You better check that. If the Cowboys play in LA, I guarantee we out number Rams fans 2:1. Just like we do every time we play in Cali. 

Our training camps in Cali have more fans there than Rams games. 

LOL. Good luck with that. At best, it'll be even. Which means our offense won't have to deal with crowd noise.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

540ccadbecad04960bcec636-960-553.jpg

in Dallas 

You dont read gud do you?

Just now, jrry32 said:

LOL. Good luck with that. At best, it'll be even. Which means our offense won't have to deal with crowd noise.

The next game in cali that we dont out number the home team, will be the first game in my lifetime. 

Archived