Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Watch him throw. His ball placement is crap. 

Hyperbole again. You just want ******* perfection on every single throw. Where are you when he leads slants perfectly or his WRs drop even a slightly contested ball? You ***** about ball placement like he should put it on a string every damn throw. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Hyperbole again. You just want ******* perfection on every single throw. Where are you when he leads slants perfectly or his WRs drop even a slightly contested ball? You ***** about ball placement like he should put it on a string every damn throw. 

This isn't ******* college. Elite QBs put the ball where their receivers can catch and run in stride. 

Maybe my expectations are too high, but yours are colored from watching **** tier Badger QBs. The bar is higher here. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Go watch Brees or Brady and then come back to me. 

He's clearly screwed up his fundamentals playing through the knee all year. It's going to be the same vs NY and Det. Not sure why we point this out every week. Rodgers needs time away from football and self diagnosing what's broken with himself.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well would you rather him be accurate or inaccurate, it's not this hard.

Hey but now we get to focus on our 2nd big off season in two years. We get to gut the over paid, and if Gutes first draft is a sign of things to come we could do a lot with the early picks. Big potential, and a lot of change. I always want the Pack to win, but I am fine to just shut it down at this point. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This isn't ******* college. Elite QBs put the ball where their receivers can catch and run in stride. 

Maybe my expectations are too high, but yours are colored from watching **** tier Badger QBs. The bar is higher here. 

No, I'm a ******* realist and realize a 35 year old QB isn't going to be the same as a 28 year old MVP. You're spoiled. Nothing more to it.

Archived