Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol and Mac could never be at fault in yours. It goes both ways. 

Rodger is flawed in his mindset and in his fundamentals but he's a 35 year old QB playing on a bum knee with a beat up offense in a lost season and you STILL expect him to be Godgers. Tell me how that isn't just as illuminating?

C'mon. Get off your ******* high horse you're always on.

I've ripped McCarthy plenty of times. I said the Packers made the right decision to fire him.

Rodgers offense being beat up isn't causing him to miss open receivers. That's all on him. 

lol and Mac could never be at fault in yours. It goes both ways. 

Rodger is flawed in his mindset and in his fundamentals but he's a 35 year old QB playing on a bum knee with a beat up offense in a lost season and you STILL expect him to be Godgers. Tell me how that isn't just as illuminating?

C'mon. Get off your ******* high horse you're always on.

With some people it's always the QB's fault when a team loses ... never mind the questionable play calling, terrible blocking, and dropped passes.  It's a team sport and the Packers suck as a team.

He missed on two massive throws, no doubt, but to act like he's missing everything is ******* hyperbole at it's finest. 

He literally is missing every deep vertical throw. 

When was the last time he hit a vertical throw deeper than 35 yards? Tonyan a few weeks ago and . . .  I can't even think of another one this year. 

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Gordon/Dorsett/Edelman/Gronk/White

Thomas/Smith/Carr/Arnold/Kamara

Adams/MVS/EQ/Graham/Jones

These aren't significantly differently talented groups of talent. 

LMAO, what?!! Put the PBR down my man! 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I've ripped McCarthy plenty of times. I said the Packers made the right decision to fire him.

Rodgers offense being beat up isn't causing him to miss open receivers. That's all on him. 

He missed two massive throws and you're acting like he was piss poor all game. He was vs Arizona, no question but he wasn't piss poor today. You're just mad he missed deep balls again but he hasn't been a great deep ball thrower in years. LIS, you expect him to be Godgers and not Rodgers and that's unacceptable to you. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

With some people it's always the QB's fault when a team loses ... never mind the questionable play calling, terrible blocking, and dropped passes.  It's a team sport and the Packers suck as a team.

No one is blaming Rodgers exclusively. 

Rodgers is arguably the only guy on this offense playing below expectations. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He literally is missing every deep vertical throw. 

When was the last time he hit a vertical throw deeper than 35 yards? Tonyan a few weeks ago and . . .  I can't even think of another one this year. 

He hasn't been a good deep ball thrower in years. Probably since his MVP season in 2014. You expect it to magically come back?

3 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Man, I find it funny that some of the posters who complain about our roster talent/depth and needing a strong off-season to remain competitive within the North next year are the very same people who are rooting for us to win out this year. Honestly, I don't think we have the roster to make a legitimate run at the Super Bowl and therefore right now I would rather prefer we lose out as opposed to winning. I know that's a ****ty take to have but a high draft pick could be an absolute game-changer for this team especially with the 10-14 mil cap increase next off-season. 

Absolutely.  We were seriously undermanned today so to expect a win was a fool's errand.  With 2 first round picks this spring (and hopefully high picks as well in each round) along with some cap space for Gute to shop in FA we can turn this ship around in 2019.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He missed two massive throws and you're acting like he was piss poor all game. He was vs Arizona, no question but he wasn't piss poor today. You're just mad he missed deep balls again but he hasn't been a great deep ball thrower in years. LIS, you expect him to be Godgers and not Rodgers and that's unacceptable to you. 

It is unacceptable. 

Where should Rodgers rank in your head among NFL QBs? Has he been top 10 this year?

Archived