Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

5 minutes ago, Pugger said:

We only have to put up with Zook for 2 more games.  ;)

Zook will likely go on to have as esteemed a post Green Bay Packers career as Shawn Slocum has had so far. That is, his time in the NFL is likely done just like Slocum's time was done when he was fired after the Seartle NFC Championship Game.

It is difficult to believe McCarthy could have selected 2 worse coaches to coordinate his Special Teams.

Twitter:

Packers WR Davante Adams discusses team’s 5-8-1 record inside visitors locker room at Soldier Field after Bears clinch NFC North: “A record stands for a lot but we’re not a bad team. We’re still one of the best teams in the league.”

Aaron Rodgers said he'd have a problem with the Packers playing DeShone Kizer the last two weeks: "I want to play. I expect to start and play."

Aaron Rodgers just said a bunch of nice things about Randall Cobb's ability in the slot. Can't imagine that was by accident. Cobb is a free agent after this season. Plea to Gutey?

Aaron Rodgers confirms he wants to play over the final two games.

Regarding Bulaga, I get being frustrated with his injuries and with how much he's been banged up over the years, it's likely he'll get banged up again. That said, GB's Guard play isn't good and they need to get better there. At least when Bulaga is on the field you know you'll get quality RT play. I don't think they can afford to cut bait with Bulaga and create ANOTHER hole along the OL that would need to be filled when they got 2 Guard spots that could stand to be upgraded. They'll need to draft a OT prospect so they have a fallback for if/when Bulaga gets hurt, but they need to keep him on the roster for next season

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Twitter:

Packers WR Davante Adams discusses team’s 5-8-1 record inside visitors locker room at Soldier Field after Bears clinch NFC North: “A record stands for a lot but we’re not a bad team. We’re still one of the best teams in the league.”

Aaron Rodgers said he'd have a problem with the Packers playing DeShone Kizer the last two weeks: "I want to play. I expect to start and play."

Aaron Rodgers just said a bunch of nice things about Randall Cobb's ability in the slot. Can't imagine that was by accident. Cobb is a free agent after this season. Plea to Gutey?

Aaron Rodgers confirms he wants to play over the final two games.

I hope they tell him no ... time for him to focus on getting healthy.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think PITT is looking to boost up jersey sales from the nighttime bicycling market.......

Easy there guy, we bikers take pride in letting other people know that we are bikers when we are on our bikes on the bike lane/route.  And how would we do that without some fancy bright colored jerseys on our back!  It's not like the 2 wheels are enough... ...

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Regarding Bulaga, I get being frustrated with his injuries and with how much he's been banged up over the years, it's likely he'll get banged up again. That said, GB's Guard play isn't good and they need to get better there. At least when Bulaga is on the field you know you'll get quality RT play. I don't think they can afford to cut bait with Bulaga and create ANOTHER hole along the OL that would need to be filled when they got 2 Guard spots that could stand to be upgraded. They'll need to draft a OT prospect so they have a fallback for if/when Bulaga gets hurt, but they need to keep him on the roster for next season

I would bring Bulaga back next year.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I couldn't handle Nagy doing this bull**** if he was our coach.

That fake punt is one of the dumbest things I've seen a coach do in a while.  Your defense is dominating a banged up opponent and you pull that?  lol

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Whether you cut him or prepare for his inevitable missed time - you need to bring someone in either way

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

This is a hard one.  If you keep Bulaga you have created a whole there, because it is a given that he will miss time.  His entire career shows this will happen.  If we have a prospect that only plays in during injuries, why don't we just draft a prospect and let him play and cut Bulaga.

Archived