GDT Week 15: Baltimore Ravens vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

DreamKid

Just now, DreamKid said:

WTF moment of the game.

It was mind boggling. He must have had an idea in his head and it just resulted in an ultimate brain fart. You can't do that. 

If it wasn't for Jackson's fumble and Jones muff we wpidlve held them to 6 points. Have a feeling the guys will have a heavy dose of ball security this week. Clear in game thinking to. 

I'd bet 100 grand Kenneth Dixon is coming off some form of PEDs. 

His "Big Fish in a Small Pond" nonsense aside, just looking at him you can tell his build is wonked.

Luckily he seems to have retained his athleticism and likely didn't need as much help as he thought.

I've trained at MMA/Boxing/Kick Boxing gyms in California for 10+ years. I'm 24 now and USADA has rid the game of some of the super abusing dudes I would see when I was a teenager, but I can still always tell when someone comes off their vitamins. 

Hopefully he keeps his nose clean from here on.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of all NFL players are on something and given he's already been caught once it wouldn't surprise me if he was one of them

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

His "Big Fish in a Small Pond" nonsense aside, just looking at him you can tell his build is wonked.

Luckily he seems to have retained his athleticism and likely didn't need as much help as he thought.

I've trained at MMA/Boxing/Kick Boxing gyms in California for 10+ years. I'm 24 now and USADA has rid the game of some of the super abusing dudes I would see when I was a teenager, but I can still always tell when someone comes off their vitamins. 

Hopefully he keeps his nose clean from here on.

100% man.. 

I guarantee a lot of these guys in the NFL are working the system some way. New stuff comes out all the time and the NFL testing is the most strict. 

USADA has single handedly ruined the glory days of MMA for me 😂

Archived